Transfer Factor and Rheumatoid Arthritis

Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease where the immune system attacks healthy tissue. One for hopeful treatment is with Transfer Factor. I have written often on this blog about my profound gratitude to the 4life company that is the source for Transfer Factor, which restored my body to equilibrium and allowed me to breathe without toxic drugs and inhalers.

TF was used in an experiment with 50 female patients with RA.  The patients were followed for 24 months, with check ups every three months. Of the 50 patients, 30% did not respond to the therapy. Excellent and very good results were obtained in the other 70%. The study confirmed the fact that specific immunotherapy with Transfer Factor represents an important adjuvant in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Here is a testimonial from a physician :

I have had quite severe Rheumatoid Arthritis for nearly ten months now. My Rheumatic Factor was exceptionally high and I was very sick with it.

The bones around the joints; particularly the metacarpophalangeal joints; have become enlarged and deformed. They are also very fragile and I have had a spontaneous fracture-dislocation of one of my finger joints already. It seemed that a wheelchair was in my near future.

However; since taking an increasing dose of advanced generation transfer factors; I am now walking with a normal gait instead of painfully and slowly waddling about.

Getting in and out of cars is no longer a major task; I can turn taps on and off and today I even; admittedly rather gingerly; kicked a soccer ball along the length of a park with my grandson.

If you had asked me a week ago whether I could ever do any of these things again I would have thought that you were either very ignorant or a bit cruel to tease me with these unattainable delights.

Apart from this I feel a lot more “switched on” and people have been telling me how well I look.

Thank you once again and God bless you for having done me so much good.

Dr Alexandra Rodda

download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *